1. Arthur account
In order to log in to VR and the Arthur portal, you will receive your own login credential. They will be communicated to you separately.2. How to create my personal Avatar
1) Arthur portal: Go to the Arthur Portal
and log in with your credentials. Click on your name to arrive at the settings page.
2) Create your personal avatar: Click Select Image
and upload a photo that satisfies the requirements below in order to get the best-looking avatar possible. Once the picture has been uploaded, click Generate Avatar.
3) Choose the outfit and confirm: Choose the outfit that you'd like to have in Arthur (find outfit pictures here
). Click on Upload
to continue or Select Again
if you want to change your avatar.3. How to join my first VR meeting in Arthur
1) Unpack and charge VR headset.
2) Room and guardian set-up.
3) Connect to Wi-Fi network.
4) Open the Arthur app and log in with your credentials.
5) Join a room as advised by BCG.
You can also find the detailed Arthur VR Meeting Guide here.Please note that it is important that you charge your VR glasses during the break.4. How do I set up the Arthur 2D Desktop Viewer?
to find a detailed instruction. Please note that the Arthur 2D Desktop Viewer is only available for Windows.