The BCG Pride MBA Fellowship aims to support individuals who may be currently underrepresented in the business community through:
- Monthly one-on-one coaching from a senior BCG mentor
- Guidance throughout the MBA journey – your mentor will help you navigate how to make the most of the degree
- Skill-building webinars on a wide variety of topics
- Access to the BCG global network and connections with other talented Fellows from all over the world
- A guaranteed first round interview with your inviting office and interview preparation with your mentor, should you decide to apply to us
How to apply
We welcome applications from individuals who:
- Are enrolled in one of the full-time MBA programs listed below, beginning in the fall (August-October) of 2022 or beginning January 2023 for INSEAD 23D class
- Please note, the program is for those entering their First Year of a full-time MBA program (this program is not geared towards Second Years).
- Oxford Said
- Cambridge Judge
- Who self-identify as members of the LGBTQ+ community
- Please note: some offices may have additional requirements. Please click on your region of interest below to see more information.
Please find below the two application steps:
Step 1: Select your region of choice below and click on the link to apply. Fill in the form with your resume including GPA & GMAT scores and a cover letter (your cover letter should include why you believe you should be selected for the Pride MBA Fellowship, what you would like to learn during this program and what you would look for in a mentor – aim for about 500 words)
Step 2: If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to join two interviews with the office you applied for
• An online assessment: This is a 30-minute online case experience consisting of a mix of qualitative questions, business logic, and calculations.
• A 45-60 minute case interview with a mentor
To apply, please select a region of interest below