Our Growing Future Leaders (GFL) Internship Program provides a highly select group of sophomore (second year) students the opportunity to experience BCG’s work and culture in one of our US or Canadian offices. In this time, you will be paired with a mentor, participate in training and development programs, and work as a member of a BCG case team. Upon successful completion of the GFL Internship Program, individuals are eligible for a scholarship & offer to return as a Summer Associate following their junior (third year).
Characteristics of a Growing Future Leaders Program Candidate:
- Current sophomore (second year) student at U.S. or Canadian university, who expects to graduate between December 2025 and August 2026
- Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, or Indigenous/Native American/Alaska Native
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Passionate problem solver and analytical thinker
- Strong leadership skills and team player
- Excellent communication skills